Free Standard Shipping on Orders $75+
YOUTH 360 DIER PANTS
Item No. 28181-130-22
Color — FLO YLW
Please select a size.
Free Sticker With All Orders
Race ready, tough moto pants that move with you
Blending a durable main body with strategically placed stretch panels the Youth 360 Dier Pants are durable and itchin’ to race. Helping you keep it loose and moving freely out there, these pants utilize TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion.
Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win, while the double-layer knee provides increased abrasion resistance against knee braces, guards and the bike itself.
And finally, to kick up the durability and function, get ready to tear up the track and not your gear with tough Cordura® Ripstop and 600D zonal paneling, and reinforced stitching enhanced tear resistance.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Cordura® Ripstop combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium logo treatments for a rich, durable and long-lasting aesthetic
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
- Shell: 70% polyester, 22% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 3% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU