Free Standard Shipping on Orders 75+
Womens X Defend Kevlar® Pants
4.5 stars, based on 27 reviews
Item No. 23296-001-XS
Color — Black
Please select a size.
TOUGHER THAN DIRT
Combine maximum coverage with unparalleled mobility, and you get the Women's Defend x Kevlar® pants. These full-length mountain bike pants are built with Kevlar® fibers to stand up to the world's toughest trails. And an all-way stretch construction with tapered legs makes the pants pedal friendly.
- Kevlar® fibers have a high cut, tear and abrasion resistance
- Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag & drag
- Body-mapping laser perforated on front & back to keep you cool
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility
- Durable Water Resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris
- Inseam: 31" size large
- Body: 93% polyester / 7% spandex
- Lower leg: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Knee: 75% nylon / 10% spandex / 9% Kevlar® / 6% poly stretch Kevlar®
- Kevlar® is a trademark or registered trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Fox.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU