Free Standard Shipping on Orders $75+
V3 Rs Super Trick Helmet
Item No. 29272-019-S
Color — Black/Yellow
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Limited edition v3 RS helmet
If you're the kind of rider who comes into corners with too much pepper &cause you know you're got the sauce, you need the new Super Trick Limited-Edition collection.
The V3 RS Super Trick Helmet is a one-two punch of safety with style. This eye-catching graphic means you're be turning heads as you're protecting yours and has been designed with Mips; impact protection, plus our updated MVRS; system to deliver podium-proven performance.
As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, it's packed with next-level features that align with your performance demands. Designed with Mips; (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)–a technology that manages rotational forces on impact to add a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head–and additional impact and energy dispersing features, the V3 RS provides the kind of protection every racer needs.
Safety and performance go hand in hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions.
The Super Trick Limited-Edition collection doesn't just bring a modern twist to the vintage flavor of Fox graphics from years gone by, it channels the Super Trick ethos to go with it.
- Limited Edition dirt bike helmet
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (Mips;)
- Mips; adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head
- The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS;) positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear off screws
- The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management
- Dual density Varizorb; EPS liner provides protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System;
- Multi Composite Technology (MCT) shell construction that blends carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static; comfort liner keeps helmet comfortable and fresh
- Emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU