Free Standard Shipping on Orders $75+
V1 Core Peril Helmet
2.3 stars, based on 3 reviews
Item No. 27993-110-XS
Color — FLO RED
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
- Mips® equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System
- Removable and washable comfort liners
- 13 vents to channel fresh air through the helmet
Class-leading dirt bike helmet performance
The V1 Peril Helmet delivers elevated features, safety, and comfort to everyday dirt bike riders, making it one of the most competitive motocross helmets out there. Marrying safety, fit, and feel, it raises the bar yet again as a value helmet with a performance mindset.
Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection system) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, and a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, the V1 gives you that peace of mind, each and every ride.
The V1 puts your comfort front and center and is designed with best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management. With six specific shell and EPS sizes, it has a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Lightweight, injection-molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: EPS, ABS, nylon, polyester
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU