Free Standard Shipping on Orders $75+
Defend TS57 Pants
Item No. 29591-001-28
Color — Black
Please select a size.
Thank you, we will email you when the item is in stock.
Tahnée Seagrave collection pants
Defend Pants have been tested on the world's toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes, and the tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset of the Defend TS57 Pants provide a race-ready fit to reduce snags and drag. The TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency, helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent.
Cordura® knee panels bump up the durability to provide enhanced abrasion resistance as you rip. Stay cool all day thanks to a combination of TruDri® fabric to move sweat away from your body, plus laser-cut perforations in the front and rear of the pants to increase cooling. The material is finished with DWR, which sheds moisture, dirt, and debris while you shred, and the proven race-ratchet closure makes on-the-fly adjustments a cinch.
Tahnée Seagrave knows what she likes—to the point where she’s never forgotten the first Fox product she ever bought with her own money and even has a photo to prove it. The classic flame graphic from Tahnée’s old hoodie became the inspiration for building this signature collection, designed as a collaboration between the Fox design team and this multiple women's world-cup DH winner.
- Mountain bike pants
- Zippered hand pockets provide storage for all-day park laps
- Cordura® fabric knee panels for increased abrasion resistance
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- Laser cut perforations front and rear provide increased cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 91% polyester, 7% elastane, 2% polyamide nylon
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU