The Fox Youth 360 Bann pant features grown up level durability and a clean, modern graphic which looks as clean and fast as your little shreder rides. The Youth 360 Pant combines woven 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels to create the prefect blend of mobility and durability.
Like the adult versions, the Youth 360 pants utilize TruMotion® 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and our Dobby-weave Nylon protect the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting your youngster in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- HD Dobby-weave combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium silicone and TPR logo treatments for a rich, durable and long-lasting aesthetic
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance