In 2006 we revolutionized the trail market with the introduction of the Flux Helmet, one of the original trail specific helmets in mountain biking. In 2016 we've done it again with the release of our all new Metah Helmet. The MX influenced Metah Helmet is the next step in all mountain trail riding protection. Deeper coverage, superior venting, and a super lightweight design work together to make the Metah the perfect helmet for all day protection on any trail.
"The Metah has awesome ventilation for a half shell with such deep coverage. The MX styling fits well with the current progression of mountain biking."
- Kirt Voreis
"The MX-inspired Fox Metah Helmet is pretty badass, and it's the first MTB lid that we've actually done a double take for. With its lower-coverage rear section, multi-density foam, fixed-anchor Y-strap system, and integrated visor, it provides plenty of protection on the trail. And thanks to the 14 massive air vents, it flows a ton of air and feels just as cool as it looks."
- Transworld Motocross
- Fox All Mountain helmet with lower coverage on back of head for added protection
- 10 Big Bore vents provide improved airflow and reduced weight
- Fox Varizorb™ multi-density impact reduction system provides superior protection
- Fixed anchor Y-Strap system offers simple on and off and improved fit
- Premium liner with sealed edges for increased comfort and moisture management
- Single hand dial actuated retention system provides easy adjustment