Since its inception, the Fox Instinct Boot has proven itself to be the world’s fastest motocross boot by winning the past four Supercross and motocross championship titles. This year, the boot receives a brand new Duratac rubber compound for improved durability and grip.
With a patent pending hinge and buckle system, the Instinct boot provides an immediate step in comfort and support. Our exclusive hinge provides lateral support and locks out to stop motion before hyperextension, while the easy buckle system flexes fluidly with the boot for ease of movement.
The Instinct boot improves performance by giving you greater command of the dirt bike. A slim medial design gives you an intuitive feel of the bike, with a low ride chassis providing smooth shifting and better control of the rear brake.
The outsole and burn guard utilizes a new Duratec compound for grip and durability. This proprietary rubber was engineered exclusively by Fox's development team to give you the greatest advantage on the track. See for yourself why the Instinct is the motocross boot of choice for champions like Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen.
- Hinge Lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- Our exclusive Duratac Fox rubber compound provides improved durability and unprecedented grip on outsole and burn guard
- A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with the Duratac burn guard giving grip
- Low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the foot peg
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile
- Replaceable sole