The Zebra Limited Edition collection brings Fox heritage to the mountain bike category. First worn by MX legend Rick Johnson in 1988, the stripes represent the fearlessness and individuality the brand was founded on. Available on multiple products, the retro Zebra Limited Edition graphic gives MTB riders a chance to earn their stripes, just like their heroes did!
The Flexair Fine Line jersey is worn by our top athletes in the UCI World Cup Downhill circuit. With its technical features and next-level materials, it will keep you far out in front of the pack.
No longer are you limited to bulky and baggy gear that sacrifices fit for functionality. The Flexair jersey combines lightweight, airy materials with an all-way stretch construction and targeted ventilation. The result is a jersey that is so comfortable you might forget you're wearing it.
- Limited edition Zebra graphic and colorway
- TruDri™ fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Densely knit sleeves are close fitting and provides added abrasion resistance
- Bonded super stretch cuffs to fit over elbow pads
- Bonded collar for comfort
- Laser perforated vents in the sleeves for targeted cooling
- Length (HPS): 31"" size large
- 94% polyester / 6% elastane