The 360 Glove is unparalleled in fit, dexterity, and handlebar control. By incorporating advanced materials and innovative technology, the glove brings a whole new level of connection. Stretch Cordura® ripstop fabric is used to increase durability while maintaining remarkable flexibility. Our exclusive TruFeel technology delivers better precision and sensitivity by placing direct injected internal TPR knobbies at your fingertips. The result is increased dexterity while grabbing levers, tearoffs, and zippers. The fully articulated design features TPR padding for impact protection. And a compression molded wrist closure provides a ultra-secure fit without feeling tight or restricting.
- New chassis construction for improved fit and function
- Stretch Cordura® top of hand construction for complete mobility
- Single layer Clarino® palm with strategically placed perforations
- Stretch mesh finger gussets
- Fully articulated, direct inject TPR knuckle coverage
- Compression molded neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for secure fit
- TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips
- Silicone print on finger tips for added lever grip
TruFeel: Our exclusive technology delivers better precision and sensitivity by placing direct injected internal TPR knobbies inside each glove to contact your thumbs and two inner fingers.