JOB TITLE: Key Account Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Inside Sales Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all sales activities with key customers and supporting the Key Account Manager in the daily management of these accounts.
Essential Functions of this Role:
- Provide Industry leading service to Fox Canada’s key accounts.
- Develop strong relationship with clients.
- Provide support and execute the day to day requirements of all sales initiatives, which entail interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with sales presentations and manage sample requirements with customer’s needs.
- Have an in-depth understanding of EDI and all business processes relating to EDI.
- Ensure the flawless execution of projects by providing Key Account Manager with documentation support, guidelines, as well as project performance monitoring and analysis.
- Working closely with the marketing team and Key Account Manager, ensure account specific needs are identified in Trade & Brand initiatives.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate all potential risks related to a key account order that could lead to penalties and charge backs.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Key Account Manager on all customers' activities.
- Attain an intricate level of Product Knowledge and a working knowledge of Fox brand.
- Must be proactive and can work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to listen, evaluate, and help resolve issues such as dealer-shipping errors.
- Formulate recommendation to improve processes or services to the key accounts.
- Other duties as required
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 1-2 years inside sales, retail sales, or distribution level sales experience is required.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook with strong interpersonal skills required.
- Working knowledge of SAP operating system is a plus.
- Experience within the Lifestyle Apparel industry preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A pleasant personality, professional phone manner and effective communication skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks is essential.
- Successful candidates are goal-oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task and possess a desire to learn and a passion for the industry
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm or 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Benefits/RRSP after 3 months